Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And now, heeeeeerrreeee's

Uli.

I am here to collaborate with Chunz on this soon to be the best blog, vlog, ever.

Just so everyone knows, I am starting collaborating tonight the same day that Steve Jobs unveiled what it seems to be the WORST Apple device ever: The iPad. I will now insert a picture of what seems to be a midget holding an iPod Touch.






















Look at that stupid grin on his fat face, I really wish that this was an actual midget and not Steve Jobs. What makes me irate is not the fact that he's selling all this redundant crap, but the fact that there are a lot of mac-tards out there that are so loyal and will literally buy crap from the hand of this Mr Jobs.

Well, enough of that! I am a huge nerd, that's one of the main reasons Chaun and I get along so well. However, being born on a different place and time, I never got the chance to watch any of the Star Wars movies, ever. Later this week, I will post my review of A New Hope and hopefully you will start realizing how opinionated and passionate I am about my likings mwahaha

Seacrest Out.

P.S. I will discuss with Chunz about getting our friend Downtown to collaborate on this bad boy blog soon.

3 comments:

  1. Lol awww man fucking iPad, when I saw you use the word irate all I could think was iRate....anyways I think apple is trying to revolutionize casual gaming because the market has been growing over the last few years but honestly I don't really see this taking off right away. I mean the size is really inconvenient for travel. Who the fuck wants to carry that around when they could carry either a smaller gaming device or a laptop with more processing power and a better graphics card. I'm pooping at work, the news of the iPad makes people poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an avid and loyal apple fan, i'm a little pissed they didnt just hire ME to be photgraphed with the new iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the more i read that word, the more i think of a high tech womens sanitary napkin.

    ReplyDelete