Monday, February 1, 2010

If theres a fire in my pants...

Ill piss it out my self. and don't think about going DDR on my junk either!

Does anyone else feel like there is a hundred thousand things to do but you are just too lazy to do them? i think if i said to my self... or out loud (wouldn't fuckin' matter!) "I want to be the legal owner of a midget manservant!" I could do it is less than 48 hours. and this is something I imagine we all aspire to do. [mainly cause they can do chores and steal shit that would look ridiculous if a regular sized person tried to buy/steal] but try as I might... im too lazy.

I think we all work hard at our dumb jobs just so we can have time to do nothing, that's what i wish for: BOREDOM- and shit to bridge the gap between bored and useless. I however, like to join in every catagory i can and i usually succeed with relative ease.

...but then doing something to do nothing is like lighting your dick on fire and telling someone to suck it to put it out; it looks good on paper but even if you try everyday it will never truly suffice for the pure act (in this case either oral or doing nothing)

but if that analogy is correct then lighting your dick on fire is the first step to getting it sucked...
and oral sex is way better then doing nothing. so hurry up and skip work to light your dick ablaze. this is your first hint to the way of happiness!

1 comment: